Brand Camp 2010, held recently at The Driskill Hotel in Austin, Texas, was a tremendous success.
Take a walk through the photo gallery!
Brand Camp Takeaways
The second annual Aartrijk Brand Camp, held recently in Austin, explored the branding transformation under way right before our eyes: change in the economy; in the way we conduct business with customers and prospects; and in how brands are built, managed, communicated and leveraged. Here are five highlights I noted that relate to independent agents and brokers … Read More
- How brand strength enhances value (and other trends from Aartrijk research)
- Integrated marketing: How to tie together all your marketing efforts seamlessly
- Social Media – beyond theory
- What’s next: Glimpse over the socio-technical horizon
- Industry forces: What efforts are shaping how we interact with consumers
- Internal brand alignment: Getting everyone on board